Guided tours with concert in Rome’s best museums and churches;
Opera and Italian Food combined in exclusive locations.
We provide top rated Cultural Tourism events in Rome and Genoa.
This was truly a lovely experience. Make this a part of your “to see and to do” list while you are in Rome.
A one of kind opportunity to live The Eternal City with all of our senses at once. Thank you!
The concerts were intimate experiences of talented musicians and singers, splendid music and the vibrant spaces of the churches where the concerts took place.
A superb way to spend an hour in this wonderful city
Intellectually fulfilling and fun. It may not seem very touristic, but it would take your visit to Rome to another level.
The concert would have been enough with just the knowledgeable tour of the church. Add beautiful baroque music to that and I was in heaven.
We felt almost transported back in time. An experience not to be missed.
Shouldn't be missed by anyone who likes music, especially early music!.
What a great way to have an experience in a Baroque Palazzo.
It was a unique experience! Interesting and moving.
We were charmed by the genuine enthusiasm of the performers and recommend to other Travellers
We warmly recommend anybody, visiting Rom, who loves painting art as well as music to participate to this sound and vision tour.
beautiful church, and music!
Great venue - beautiful singing - they really gave it all they had. Highly recommended. Great start to any evening in Rome.
Well worth the investment of time and money.
A definite highlight of our trip
OPEN AIR OPERA CONCERT: BEST ARIAS AND LOVE DUETS
Enjoy Italian Opera and aperitif on the most exclusive terrace of Piazza Navona
OPEN AIR OPERA & APERITIF AT TERRAZZA BORROMINI
Open-air concert, Italian food & wine. Served on the best rooftop of Piazza Navona
OPERA SERENADES BY NIGHT IN ROME
A magic night with the Italian Opera. The best Arias & love duets by Verdi, Rossini, Puccini in the prestigious Doria Pamphilj Palace.
CAPUCHINS CRYPT: SACRED MUSIC IN THE HEART OF ROME
Tour of Capuchins Crypt and church with a baroque music concert. Exclusive location. Which is unique in Rome.
PIAZZA NAVONA: MUSIC IN BERNINI'S ROME
Live baroque music concert and guided tour in English of Sant’Agnese in Agone in Navona Square.
SOUNDS AND VISIONS OF CARAVAGGIO
Baroque music concert and english guided tour of Palazzo Doria Pamphilj.
VIVALDI AND OPERA
An exclusive Concert with Vivaldi and Italian Opera
OPERA DINNER AT PALAZZO PAMPHILJ
A classy and romantic night with the Italian Opera in the charming setting of Palazzo Pamphilj, Piazza Navona
LEONARDO IN ROME: CONCERT AND TOUR
Discover Leonardo’s paintings and listen to his day's music in a wonderful museum
PAGANINI OPERA: CONCERT AND TOUR IN THE STRADA NUOVA MUSEUMS
The music of Paganini and art masterpieces: the best thing to do in Genoa
CONCERT AND TOUR AT VILLA DEL PRINCIPE
Classical music, art and culture: a unique event in Genoa
OPERA SERENADES BY NIGHT IN ROME WITH A TRADITIONAL DINNER
A magic night with the Italian Opera. The best Arias & love duets by Verdi, Rossini, Puccini with a traditional Roman dinner.
NEW YEAR’S BAROQUE CONCERT
Baroque music concert on original instruments inside the prestigious Throne Hall of the Doria Pamphilj Palace
CHRISTMAS BAROQUE CONCERT
Baroque vocal concert with art and music introduction in S. Agnese in Agone, the jewel of Baroque Rome at Piazza Navona.
CAPUCHINS CRYPT: CHRISTMAS BAROQUE CONCERT
Baroque music concert with art and music introduction in a stunning location of Rome
NEW YEAR'S OPERA CONCERT
Enjoy the New Year's Opera concert of Rome in the prestigious Palazzo Doria Pamphilj
CAPUCHINS CRYPT: SACRED MUSIC IN THE HEART OF ROME WITH DINNER
Guided tour of Capuchins Crypt and church with baroque music concert. Exclusive location. Unique event in Rome. Dinner after event
VIVALDI AND OPERA WITH A TRADITIONAL DINNER
An exclusive Concert with Vivaldi and Italian Opera with a traditional dinner
Roma Opera Omnia is a group composed by professional singers, musicians, scenographers, costume designers and professional art historians. We take care of every detail of our tours and performances and in each itinerary we evoke passion and beauty. The renowned quality of our artistic and cultural offers, makes us a must do in Rome.
- Upcoming #event in #Rome OPERA APERITIF AT TERRAZZA BORROMINI August 12, 19 and 26 at 5:45pm Treat yourself to a wonderful evening on the best rooftop of Piazza Navona! Come to listen to arias & duets by Verdi, Rossini, Puccini on the gorgeous Terrazza Borromini while enjoying Italian food and wine. More information and tickets https://buff.ly/2qaG7do #opera #food #wine #concert #PiazzaNavona
- Upcoming event in Rome OPEN AIR OPERA CONCERT: BEST ARIAS AND LOVE DUETS August 3, 17, 24 and 31 at 6pm Enjoy Italian Opera and aperitif on the most exclusive terrace of Piazza Navona! Sip your aperitif seated on the Terrace Borromini while listening to the music and admiring the breathtaking view of the Eternal city For more information and tickets https://buff.ly/2GyqrLv #Rome #event #concert #opera #drink #PiazzaNavona #music
- #UPCOMING EVENT IN ROME #OPERA SERENADES BY NIGHT (traditional dinner option) July 31 at 6:30 pm A magic night with the best Arias & love duets by Verdi, Rossini, Puccini in the prestigious Throne Hall of the Palazzo Doria Pamphilj. The ticket also includes the tour through Private Apartments of the Doria Pamphilj Princess which will make your experience even more special! Info&infoline #Tickets http: https://buff.ly/2FegJZS or https://buff.ly/2FegLks #Rome #opera #music #Italy #italianlifestyle #italianculture #touritaly #event
- Upcoming event in Rome LEONARDO IN ROME: CONCERT AND TOUR July 30 at 7pm Discover Leonardo’s paintings and listen to his day's music in a wonderful museum! Besides that the guided tour will show you an exhibition with 50 interactive machines, constructed on the base of Leonardo’s original projects. An event you can't miss! More information ant tickets: https://buff.ly/2ImMxNG #Rome #event #museum #concert #Leonardodavinci
- Upcoming #event in #Rome OPERA APERITIF AT TERRAZZA BORROMINI July 29 at 5:45pm Treat yourself to a wonderful evening on the best rooftop of Piazza Navona! Come to listen to arias & duets by Verdi, Rossini, Puccini on the gorgeous Terrazza Borromini while enjoying Italian food and wine. More information and tickets https://buff.ly/2qaG7do #opera #food #wine #concert #PiazzaNavona
New CD with Caravaggio's music
Our new CD "Princeps music" contain a monograph on Giovanni Pierluigi da Palestrina, the best Renaissance composer, and an exclusive reconstruction of the song painted by Caravaggio in the famous picture "Fuga in Egitto".
Hello there, We are visiting Rome from New Zealand, and we were privileged to attend two concerts of Operamnia 17 and 19 October. Each event was unique and we loved every minute. It was special to be able to enjoy the music in context and to be informed and to experience the setting and the authentic instruments. We appreciated the skilfulness of the musicians, but also their willingness to engage with the audience and to involve them in the presentation. We have purchased the CD to take home with us and we will enjoy listening to it while we remember these to unique concerts. Thank you. Kind regards
In April this year, it was my pleasure to hear a wonderful performance of renaissance and baroque music at the Palazzo Barberini featuring Stefano Sabene and his wonderful colleagues from the Roma Opera Omnia. If any of you are passing through Rome it is well worth a visit to the Palace which is home to the works of Raphael and Caravaggio and check the web for concert details.
We went to a one hour concert at Sant'Agnese at the Piazza Navona to listen to some music from "Bernini's Rome". This was a baroque music concert with both singing and instrumental works. There was a narrator who gave background information in English. The performers were excellent and it was a treat to listen to the music inside this church. The acoustics are superb. It was a pleasant, cool experience with excellent performances and overall a very relaxing way to spend some evening time.
We don't like guided tours very much, but this was different. It found place in the stunning Pallazzo Doria Pamfiji, on a saturday eleven o'clock, among history and art from the past. Our learned guide told us about some of the most interesting paintings, followed by the musicians, playing and singing as in the time of Caravaggio, in a very serious and professional way. We'll never forget it, and I think that the music also gave us a deeper understanding of the paintings, among them fantastic works of Velazguez and Carravaggio.
on saturday 28th of april we had an impresssing guided tour in the Doria Pamhilj Palace with a beautiful live concert of the Schola Romana Ensemble performing on instruments from the Caravaggio age. High artistic quality of all the musicians!! As a souvenir of this concert we bought a cd called Ardo d'amore with more examples of contemporary composers from renaissance/baroque era. We warmly recommend anybody, visiting Rom, who loves painting art as well as music to participate to this sound and vision tour.
The art and music in the beautiful Barberini Palazzo was a wonderful combination of art and music and a lovely experience. The art historian was excellent in her knowledge and presentation. Thank you!
Wonderfull music in a wonderfull surrouning!
I want to thank, you and your group for the concert on March 30 at Doria Pamphilj. Obviously the best day in Rome we enjoyed! When you are singing the first song, my eyes full with tears, very very enthusiastic for me! Thank you very much, gorgeous soprano :) My next visit is going to be especially for listening to you.
Dear Paola, I am writing to thank you very much for your assistance in booking your wonderful performance earlier this month. Congratulations on producing such an enjoyable musical experience in such a beautiful venue! I will certainly be in touch for future groups. Thank you again and Happy Easter!
It was a unique experience! Interesting and moving.
Ho avuto il piacere di assistere ad una presentazione di oggi. E' stato semplicemente meraviglioso! Grazie.
Dear Paola, The concert and tour was excellent! We all enjoyed it very much. Unfortunately we leave early Thursday so we can't make your next concert. Thank you very much for today, Regards, Amanda
beautiful church, and music!
It was very special to listen to your music but also your entousiast guide.
Ottimo il repertorio e bravissimi gli interpreti.
Thank you again for the two lovelly serenades you gave us in this beautifull place! I would dream to make you do the same thing in our lovelly manors here in Britany...why not?